Here are the little guys blowing, or trying to blow some bubbles outside. You also get a glimpse of where we are living. We ended up out side here when I asked Dave to think of something really fun for us to do for Family Night. It was fun. It's always fun to be with my favorite guys. The canyon you almost see is the American Fork canyon where the Timpanogos Caves are located. This gets a little long, but it's cute.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Bubbles and Peas
at
10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
La, I love the videos. And I love how Ammon just eats the bubbles instead of blowing them!
What adorable boys...aren't they fun? Ammon is sure getting big. Can't wait to get together with you guys.
angela...i stumbled on your blog...what cute boys you have! Tell shauna to get a blog so we can keep in better touch!!!! have fun in utah....
kendra
Angela,
I stumbled onto your blog through Francesca. I can't believe you have two adorable little boys. What a beautiful little family. My husband and I are expecting our first in March. So fun to see what you're up to.
Post a Comment