
Oh Josh, this picture just makes me smile. Josh and his Bragonje boy cousins and uncles all went on a boys-only camp out up American Fork Canyon. They made sure to do all the important stuff like roast hot dogs, stay up late, play in the tent, catch a fish....
The next day they hiked up to Timpanogos Caves. I heard everything went great. I was at home with my little baby Ammon. We had fun together, and I'm sure he was wondering where is buddy Josh was.
This is Josh at a wedding reception. He stared at this drum player for so long. The drummer kindly gave Josh one of his drum sticks to see if he wanted to join in. Josh didn't hesitate and we finally made him stop when he was getting too loud. Maybe we have a little musician on our hands.
Monday, August 27, 2007
at
12:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment