I realized the other day that I can't stop wearing headbands. I wear them everyday. Sometimes I try to do my hair down, or other ways but I seem to put the headband on before I leave. It all started about a year ago when I kept noticing all the cute headbands sold everywhere and I started to get into it, but now I'm just down to a dark brown one I got at the local grocery store. Has anybody had this problem and how do I stop? I'm going to be one of those people in 20 years that still has the headband hairdo and people will be able to know what generation I'm from because my hairdo is the same as it was in my time.
Here are a few pictures of helpers I find around the house. They always appear when I'm trying to load the dishwasher, do laundry, vacuum, etc... I even have a steady supply of fresh rocks in my fridge. David this is why it takes me so long to get simple things done.



Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Headbands and helpers
at
12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
La, these pictures just make me laugh. I love how they look like they are just going along like normal! Anyway, I love your blog, wasn't that webiste awesome? Thanks for visiting me today! I feel like I was really rushed and didnt really thank you for coming. Whenver I see you walk in with the boys it always makes my day! Love ya tons!
Okay, first of all I LOVE your new layout...how did you do that?? Secondly, cute post! The headband thing makes me laugh...for me its ponytails. I also have such great "helpers" at my house:) Just think, you'll never have to rush to the store for fresh rocks before dinner time.
Those helpers are too cute....can I borrow them for some chores around my house. That is too precious that Josh really wated to go to Mimi's house for lunch. He is welcome anytime...it is only 480 miles away. Love your new page.
Hi, this is Happy, from David's home ward in Rockledge! I was looking at someone else's blog that I know distantly and saw the last name Bragonje listed in the "other blogs we visit" section, and thought I'd see if it was part of the Bragonje family that I know- sure enough! What a small world! Tell David hi for me!
But you see Angela, you look so good wearing headbands! I don't think you need to stop. I personally would also like to stop wearing ponytails. but never fails, halfway through the day I'm wearing one and look like a little girl. :)
Post a Comment