my computer started crashing after sending emails and trying to publish posts. it's a bit frustrating especially when I take so long to get something posted or emailed and it doesn't work. So, do I have to bring my computer somewhere? Any suggestions. I'm afraid to attach any halloween pics because thats when it seems to crash the most. I'll keep trying but if this page isn't getting updated very often you will know why. And here is a cute idea: baby highchairs, a must have, but it's funny how you never really like the background fabric. we have one with a nice basic blue background but with all the cute fabrics out there it's a shame that there isn't more variety in the store. I stumbles across a great website while looking for a fabric ball pattern online and i regularly check it because this girl has such great ideas. It's , hellomynameisheather.com, and the other day she posted pictures of a recovered high chair (sept 24). I never thought of recovering the chair myself, but I think it could be pretty simple. I'm going to do this but don't know when I'll get to it, so if any one out there has time to attempt this then do it and send me pics.
Hopefully my computer problem won't keep me away for too long and I should be back online soon.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
crash
at
10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Angela, if it's any comfort, Hillary Clinton had a headband issue when she was first lady. Anyone remember?
Post a Comment