I feel like all day long I'm just thinking about how much I love my two little boys. Sometimes I just think they are so cute that I can't stand it anymore. I know this is just a severe case of nepotism because I am their mom, but sometimes I just can't believe they are mine. It's funny because I definitely have my days with them, but for some reason I seem to find so much joy in them lately. They were having so much fun together in the bathtub last night that I had to take a few pics. Man, i live a good life. I love you little boys. 


Thursday, November 8, 2007
I can't stand it!
at
8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just love these little boys too! My favorite is how Ammon can say my name!!!!!
La you do have two adorable boys. LUCKY!!
Post a Comment