Monday, December 17, 2007

busy, busy

I hadn't realized how much time had gone by since I last sat down to blog. I guess time really does fly when your having fun. This weekend has been full of friends and family :) !! Thursday I met up with good friends Julie and Missy (see entry below). Friday we had a bridal shower for my wonderful cousin Melissa Farnsworth. Friday night was a fun white elephant party with friends. The lucky ones from the party went home with things like, a nice typewriter, a scary santa doll with baggy eyelids, chopped ham, Viagra, the Beverly Hillbillies season 1, a Quizzle,....Lots of laughs. Saturday I woke up early to go to Provo to cut up fruit for Melissa's reception with my sisters and Mom. There is just something fun about sitting around and working on a project and jabbing away. We barely made it home to shower and head back down for the big event. The reception was also very fun. Sunday was a fun cousin dinner and today, Monday, was spent visiting the "North Pole" (i'll explain latter). Enjoy the pictures of all the fun.
Doesn't every good Christmas Party find you with a mouth full of Marshmallows. I'm proud of you Babe.


The Happy Couple!! Congrats Melissa and Ryan

The Wedding Planner (and cousin) Becca

The hired help just happened to all be sisters. I'm glad we thought we were so funny and decieded to all match, we haven't done that since our mother dressed us.

Ammon sat here happily and sampled each vegetable with out complaining and then spit them each out. That stinker, I don't get how you get little kids to actually eat their vegetables.

A happy, and tired family.


Eating the 'bobs'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angela,

The way you get your kids to eat their vegetables is for you to eat them first. I thought we set a good example for you because I always ate my vegetables.

Love, DAD

Sara said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has kids who won't eat their veggies. Katie won't even eat fruit! She'll only eat apples. Like I don't have enough to worry about with her not growing. Now she won't eat healthy food? grrr.