Thursday, December 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!!!






My Dad is truly the greatest Dad in the world! I have always felt like he has worked so hard to make our family happy growing up. He is happy and funny and likes to tease and used to tickle too hard. I remember how hard he use to tickle me when I was little and he still tickles too hard with my kids. I love how much he loves my kids. If I show up at my parents house without my kids he is really disappointed. And I guess it was pretty nice of him to leave his business in California so he could come to Utah and live by his family. I love you Dad!!

3 comments:

Diana said...

No, my dad is truly the greatest Dad in the world! I agree with all of the above La, dad tickled way too hard! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!

Diana said...

Oh. . .and p.s. thanks for the really cute picture of Dad and I, the sun must have been REALLY bright that day

Angela said...

yah, I thought you would appreciate that Di