Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm it

Emily is a much better athlete them me and in a friendly game of tag she tackled me! Dragged me to the ground, shoved my face in the dirt and told me I was "it". So six things you never wanted to know about me will be revealed.

1. I usually listen to about three hours of talk radio every day.

2. I've worked at: IHOP, GAP, a Maxiofacial Dentist office (I would hold the heads while the dentist pulled out teeth), had a paper route (for three years), worked in a cadaver lab (college), worked in a bookstore, Tanpopo (Japanese Restaurant, Logan), Demae (Japanese Restaurant, Provo), Japanica (Japanese Restaurant, Milwaukee).

3. I love the theme songs to the "Apprentice", and "The Glenn Beck Show".

4. I drive with my seat so close to the steering wheel that every now and then I make myself scoot the chair back. Sometimes I am so close that it is a pain to get in and out of the truck. (I specifically remember my mom doing this and teasing her about it).

5. I once got a traffic ticket for not being strapped in (I was riding on top of my friends car). That was dumb.

6. On my first day working as a hostess at IHOP I inadvertently tucked my skirt into my nylons. This was awkward and contributed to the fact that I only would work there for ten days.


Okay, good thing I only had to mention six things, I was starting to get embarrassed. Sooooo, who to tag now? Alright, the challenge goes out to:

Meggan H, Diana H, Missy G, Julie B, and Melissa C. Good luck if you are up to the challenge, it's kind of hard to think of six things.
Suerte!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

ha! I remember when you got that ticket! Didn't you get scraped up pretty badly too---or was that another incident? I didn't know you were into talk radio. I've never listened. I'm probably missing out on some good things.What do you like to listen to?

Foxyboxy said...

Angela, you left out the part about how you cried when I shoved your face in the dirt. That's a vrery important part of the story. :) Also, did you notice your skirt was tucked into your nylons today, also? Ha ha!!
(And don't feel bad about driving closely to the steering wheel--I have the exact same habit. Odd, since we both have long legs....)

M&EMS said...

So I don't get it. Your legs are longer than mine,barely, but how on earth is it comfortable for you to drive so close to the steering wheel. I always have the seat all the way back!

Julie said...

These are great! I remember the whole roof incident...I thought you were so cool and adventurous! I still do:) So..I'm tagged. I'll have to think of some things, but I'm afraid I'm not too interesting.

Anonymous said...

Angela!!! Hey, it's Bonnie from Ricks! I was browsing online for pictures of President Hinckley and came across someone's blog and saw your name as a link! What a small world... I want to catch up and see what your cute family is up to. Hope you are doing good!

Bonnie said...

I don't know why my name didn't show up when I left a comment. I wanted you to be able to click on it to get to my page. Let's try this again...
-Bonnie