

I try to let my three year old make decisions on his own like what activity he wants to do, what books he wants to read, what clothes he wants to wear...but I think I need to take that last privilege away. I think he needs at least three more years before he can make coherent wardrobe decisions. He was running around in this beauty of an outfit they other morning. Dave said that he has to not take a bath for two weeks before he can rightly wear an outfit like this. The funny thing is that these are Joshua's overall's, but the last time he wore them was two years ago. I never realized that my two boys were going to be so eager to swap clothes and at such an early age. Just don't think it's my fault when my boys look really...cute.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Is Independence a good thing?
at
6:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love it La, I wish you let Josh wear these more often. . .they're totally hip!
Whatever. I've seen Dave wear his overalls like that. Josh is simply following in his dad's footsteps. It's no surprise to me.... :)
I never question the way kids are dressed now that I have them :) Very cute!
Josh should change his name to Cotton eye Joe
Post a Comment