Friday, January 11, 2008

Why Josh has such a cool dad...



...because he does stuff like this. And I can't tell who is having more fun. I've been sitting in the rocker, on the lap top, for about an hour now and Dave and the boys have been, wrestling, making couch cushion forts, gone through Jedi training,... and this. I don't know what they call this. I just sit hear and laugh at them and how cute all three of them are. I usually try and join in on the fun but tonight I'm more of the mind frame of, "it's been a long week, you take them." Dave usually is gone at night during the week and it's me that gets to entertain these boys all evening. It's unfortunate for them because I'm definitely not as good at it as Dave.

1 comment:

Foxyboxy said...

I always wondered what was going on at the Bragonje household when Angela wasn't busy being Martha Stewart and DAve wasn't practicing break dancing. The mystery has been revealed to me and now I will laugh every time I pass your house! :)