Josh wants to sleep in my bed almost every night, and I usually let him and then move him to his bed. He thinks he will have bad dreams in his room and I feel so bad because he really gets so scared. In this picture he is sleeping with his pet 'snake' made from a paper plate in preschool. It is there to eat the mice that scare him in his dreams. He also dreams about skunks eating his fingers, the stairs turning into water, big dogs in his room, sharks, scary people coming in our house, flying. Poor boy, I don't know what to do.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I really think it's a stage, and he'll eventually grow out of it. My boys have bad dreams every once in a great while, but not too often.
The flying dream is Shea's and my boys' favorite!
That's so sad! Good thing he has that snake to help protect him.
Post a Comment