I thought this day might come. I finally decided that I better make this blog private, I know that makes it a pain for you all to access it and private blogs don't seem to work with Google Reader. I've been delaying this because I have loved getting in touch with friends who I've lost contact with you have found me through others blogs. Anyway, I'll probably switch in a week or two so send me your email soon so I can invite you to continue reading.
angela.bragonje@gmail.com
Thanks everybody, sorry!
angela.bragonje@gmail.com
Thanks everybody, sorry!

6 comments:
Don't leave me out of the loop!
Angela and Dave! How are you? Your boys are so big! They are adorable! (Greg and I just started blogging...well, I just started blogging)
I understand about the private thing. We probably aren't far behind you. You better keep me on "the list." Also, I din't realize you were a tulip festival fan too. We'll have to meet up there. I can't wait! You got my email about my dad, right? Love ya, M
I'll definitely send you an email! Just because I'm across the valley doesn't mean I don't want to know what's going on with you!
Hey Ang! I want to stay in the loop too!
I'm about to go private too...invite me along!
Post a Comment