Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Thanksgiving Point
The boys are waiting to eat their free ice cream cones (3yrs and younger free) and then we hit the dinosaur museum (they are currently eating their suckers someone gave then at the store check out). Ammon at the messy, but cute, sand/erosion table. He was so cautious at first and was so perplexed by the sand sticking to his hands. It was really cute. The last picture cracks me up because Ammon was scared of this little dinosaur thinking it was real. I couldn't get him to come close to it. Apparently Josh isn't scared by 'wild' dinosaurs. Now I just have to come up with an excuse for my boys when they ask me everyday why we are not going to Thanksgiving Point.
at
8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thanksgiving Point is awesome! I went to a concert there outside, it was sweet! I hope you can find a way to stop bad dreams. I've heard of a mom using a water spray bottle and spraying the room before their kid goes to sleep. It's repellant for bad dreams or something like that. I guess it worked though. HA, have fun!
I love the dinosaur museum! I've been debating getting a membership because I hate paying that price every time we go (which isn't often). So you think it's worth it then?
Post a Comment