I buzzed them. I don't know why it was so hard to finally do it, but I was very pleased with the results, no more having to worry about doing their hair because it looks all raggedy. A summer tradition begins.
very cute boys! Sounds like a great tradition and a smart mom.
Yeah! I've loved your blogs. You've been busy with lots of family. How fun! Your boys look super cute with their new haircuts.
I love summer buzzes. It's so easy--but a pain to grow out.
nice summer hair-do's
Hi Angela, how are you? Looks like you guys are having a fun summer. What town in Utah do you guys live in??
Love the buzz's, I'm getting sick of my boys mops. Your boys are getting so big!
They look great! I thought boys' hair was going to be so easy (compared to my girls) but I still haven't figured out my son's hair. One day...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
very cute boys! Sounds like a great tradition and a smart mom.
Yeah! I've loved your blogs. You've been busy with lots of family. How fun! Your boys look super cute with their new haircuts.
I love summer buzzes. It's so easy--but a pain to grow out.
nice summer hair-do's
Hi Angela, how are you? Looks like you guys are having a fun summer. What town in Utah do you guys live in??
Love the buzz's, I'm getting sick of my boys mops. Your boys are getting so big!
They look great! I thought boys' hair was going to be so easy (compared to my girls) but I still haven't figured out my son's hair. One day...
Post a Comment