So, you are probably all wondering why I've begun blogging again after not posting forever.... my computer is fixed!!! I broke it and got the piece I needed in the mail today and have been sitting in my lazy boy with my laptop on my lap just smiling and smiling as I have the necessary luxury of having the internet in house once again. So hopefully I'll be better at commenting/posting again. The memory card on my camera is filled to the max because I haven't been able to download to this computer, so I'm sure an onslaught of postings will be coming at some point this week. For now I'll just continue smiling ear to ear as I enjoy my internet time once again, maybe I'll even pay my bills since I have access to my bank again, research next years fam. reunion (in San Diego, I'm in charge, any ideas?!), read all of your blogs, catch up on the news/weather, and back up this computer (I thought all my pictures would be gone). See ya all
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love when you say you are smiling ear to ear--I can totally picture that! That is how I always picture you- smiling. Can't wait for all your fun updates. I have missed hearing from you.
I'm glad your back! Can't wait to see updates. And I feel your pain with not having the internet. Our computer also broke a few weeks ago and I was in agony being disconnected from the world.
Welcome back! Can't wait to see all those archived photos. I can't stand being without a computer and internet connection. Can figure how you've managed it...
Post a Comment