It doesn't take long once you move to Utah to realize that during the summer there is most likely a parade and a carnival every weekend somewhere close by. It's great! This year we tried out the Pleasant Grove Parade. It was fun, but the main reason why is because Dave is such a maniac. He didn't hesitate to yell at every candy throwing float for, 'more candy' and then tries to interact with every other float and it makes out to be quite the entertainment spectacle. We got our own special numb-chuck show from the Karate float because of Dave's encouragement from the sidelines, he got caught up in a gun slinging showdown, was yelling his support for Miss. UVU while she was just laughing and shaking her head at him (she noticed Dave was wearing a BYU hat and shirt, and he hadn't noticed what he was wearing), he tried real hard to get the adult womens dance club to give us a routine but that didn't work, and all the extra candy that came our way was appreciated by the surrounding kids. I was standing back in the shade for awhile and the people next to us kept commenting to me about Dave and asked if I was standing away because I was getting embarrassed. They were just kidding and I could tell they were enjoying all the extra commentary. Thanks for keeping us all laughing Dave. I think you are the main reason for the smile wrinkles of mine I'm staring to notice. Love you!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love going to the parades around here! It would have especially been fun with Dave around!
Post a Comment