Dave had a work party this past week and so we got to meet him down in Payson and check out his new office. Mostly everybody was gone and so the boys had their run of the place, and they were loving it. It kept making me laugh because I would remember visiting my Dad at his office when we were little and we would terrorize the place. Race the elevator up and down the stairs, find his stash of snickers in his drawers, eat the candy out of the dish in the front and try to get office supplies we needed. Here the boys are trying to unlock the bottom drawers with little keys and they were so happy.
The party was up Payson Canyon at a family cabin and it was a lot of fun. It was fun to here the banking humor and the funny things that happen to the tellers. I especially liked all the funny stories about dirty money, yes literally dirty money. Like money with dirt and hair stuck all over it, or money that smells really bad or that is wet. Yuck, I hope those tellers get paid well.
The party was up Payson Canyon at a family cabin and it was a lot of fun. It was fun to here the banking humor and the funny things that happen to the tellers. I especially liked all the funny stories about dirty money, yes literally dirty money. Like money with dirt and hair stuck all over it, or money that smells really bad or that is wet. Yuck, I hope those tellers get paid well.


No comments:
Post a Comment