Monday, August 4, 2008

Florida

I can't believe I haven't blogged about Florida yet. We had a great vacation at Grandma and Grandpa's with these people:

And also with these people:

We couldn't get enough of the beach, and we went here as much as we could:

Dave always manages to catch one of these:
Beach buddies:

I think one of the best parks in the Orlando area for little kids is Cypress Gardens. It has a water park, little zoo area, water ski show, beautiful Florida gardens and most important lots of little roller-coaster rides like this:
A Banyan tree, you've got to love these things:

Josh even figured out how to take one of these:

Park buddies:

Strolled through Downtown Disney. Found a few Lego's laying around and the kids built one of these:

Found some water to play in:

The 'big' boys went to Kennedy Space Center (Josh won't stop talking about Jupiter):

And did as much of this as we could (Matthew is a lot braver then Ammon I guess ;) :

Grandpa and Grandma Bragonje are the best hosts ever. Thanks for all the fun activities and great meals. We also managed to get in a few sweaty jogs (thanks Ann, she's the runner I'm the slow jogger at best), a fun dinner with the adults, trip to the library, lots of shopping, two movies, the zoo, a playgroup with old friends, and fun late night talks. I'd never been on a two week vacation to one spot before and it was really so relaxing and fun to see the little cousins have so much fun together. Thanks again Mom and Dad.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I heard you guys were in town. Looks like you had a blast! I miss the beach. Your boys are getting so big! So cute!

Rob & Emily Willardson Family said...

What fun! It looks like you all had a terrific time! I love seeing all your events! Hope to see you in the near future!

JJ said...

Where have I been for all these posts? My goodness...catching up with your family is exhausting.

The trip to Florida looks amazing. I'm so glad that you got to go. However, you are not allowed to leave again because that calling you have is intimidating.

Melissa said...

Looks like a great trip! I've never seen a banyan tree--interesting. Oh and I LOVe what the boys made out of the Legos. They really are geniusses. :)