Tuesday, August 19, 2008

the shoot



Here is the family photo shoot. I think the one that wins the spot on the wall is the top left. Thanks Di and Ryan :)

13 comments:

JJ said...

How can you pick just one? They are all gorgeous. I am so jealous that you had so many good ones to choose from. Way to go!

Marilyn said...

La, they are great! I love all of them. Mom

The Wheat and Holte Family said...

I LOVE these!!!!! I have to agree with Jerianne, how do you choose???? I love your blog and I love the blue man group!!!!

allisonlaurel said...

Those are FABULOUS!!!! You all look great!

Heather said...

I love the top left too. Gorgeous!

Meggan said...

What great photos....thanks for posting them. See you soon :)

Stephanie said...

The pictures look so great! Your boys are SOO big! So cute.

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

Those all turned out so great! You have such a good looking family!

Diana said...

La, I totally laughed when I saw your comment because that's exactly what I did last night. It was hot and I had a little headache so I told Ryan how mom would put a wet washcloth on our forehead. I hated it too but it totally worked last night!

The Webbs said...

They all turned out so cute, your boys are getting so big! I love the playful one on the top right. The coloring is cool & your boys faces are adorable.

Jamie said...

What a photogenic family, you guys are adorable!

Heidi said...

I just found your blog from Jill's. I look forward to reading (I'm just scanning pictures right now).

These pictures are fabulous! I love the casual one in the grass.