Monday, November 17, 2008

The Summer Crew


If you were outside this summer at the north end of Sugarloaf then you probably saw these five kids running around, and their three moms sitting in chairs in the driveway chatting away. This was the first year Josh really started to want to play with friends all the time, and since I'm too paranoid to let him and Ammon roam the streets alone I would always want to go out and watch them play and before long we had a fun little mom group out there everyday. We always tried to recrute any moms that past our way and make them sit down with us. My kids really started to benefit from all the different popsicle options I started to discover at the grocery store, mostly because I was craving icey stuff all day. Thanks Katie and Carla for a fun summer!

2 comments:

Florida Grandma said...

Paranoid? That's just smart! What a fun neighborhood.

Sara said...

That sounds so fun! Wish I still lived there! We would have joined you for sure!