
I just adore this little boy. I wanted to write a few things about him so I can look back later and remember what a fun time I had with him when he was 2 1/2. I often call him my 'little jumping bean'. One of his favorite ways to get from point A, to point B is to jump, jumps that go up and down more then forward. It cracks me up to see all the energy he has coming out of him. I don't get through many days without getting to snuggle and tickle Ammon for a little while. He loves to crawl into my lap and just let me cuddle him. As we were snuggling one morning he says, "Kiss my necklace." I though it was cute he confused the word neck with necklace, and also that he was requesting kisses all over his neck. He often gives me an unexpected thank you, like: "Thank you for making this food Momma." or "Thank you for reading this book to me." Each book we read he is required to give me a kiss and hug and say 'I love you'. He loves to sing, "She'll be coming 'round the mountain", and "All Creatures of Our God and King (?)". He loves to play kitty kats, and pretend he is baby Hulk. And he is extremely nurturing to his little teddy bear. I love you so much little Ammon, don't ever grow up, and don't let anybody, besides me, ever give you neck kisses.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Ammon
at
5:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like to think of Ammon as a little baby and HE ISN'T!! He is so cute though and I love his little smile in this picture!
I love the way your boys love to sing. Ammon is so great.
What a wonderful mother you are!
--John B.
Post a Comment