Sunday, May 17, 2009

2 Weeks


I uploaded this picture last week and haven't had any internet time to get back to it. This is Lincoln at two weeks hanging out with his mom on her bed. I'm in love with this little baby. It's been so fun to have this tiny baby in our home. I feel like I took a little angel out of heaven and made him come to our home.
At his two week appointment he had gained almost a pound over his birth weight and grew 1/2 an inch. The doctor said that they are happy when they just regain their birth weight, so little Lincoln is doing really well and probably not going to be very little for very long.
He's not the best sleeper yet, but I still feel like he's too little to try and put on a schedule. He is eating great so that is a big relief for me because that was always such a big issue with my other babies.
What has everybody else been doing while Lincoln has been growing? Josh is winding up the last couple weeks of preschool by, "breaking-all-the-rules". Each day they've been doing stuff like wearing clothes backwards, pj day, crazy hair day, etc., it's pretty cute. He also really got into Mother's day this year and has been trying to make every day another mother's day for me. One day he worked for a long time drawing me nice pictures and even made a garbage can I can hang on my door knob. (?)
Ammon, loves his little brother and it cracks me up to see him talk to him in a high-sweet little voice. He's always saying things to him like, "Don't worry I'm right here", and "Do you love your big brothers?"
And I've been napping a lot and sticking around the house. Dave has been busy doing everything I ask him to. I feel like I always have several things for him to do for me when he gets home each day.

5 comments:

Diana said...

La, he is so sweet! What a cute little boy!!!! I can't wait to meet him in person! And yay for Lincoln eating good!!!!!! Such a relief!

JJ said...

Wow! He looks so sweet. What a beautiful baby. We've missed seeing you around but we completely understand why you aren't. Rest up!

Heidi said...

What a doll!

Doesn't every mom need a garbage can to hang on the door knob?

M&EMS said...

Congrats on the new little one! What a cutie!

Florida Grandma said...

Angela, your boys are so cute. It was wonderful being there with them.