



Yes, all three of them are right here. I feel so blessed to have these three boys. This is Lincoln at six weeks old, Josh at 5 years, and Ammon at 3. My talented and friend for many years, Missy, took these pictures for me last week and these were just a few of my favorites. We've been busy lately! Shhhesh, I figured it would be a lot of work having three kids but I often don't find myself sitting down until 10:00 or 11:00 at night. I spend a lot of the day bouncing the baby around in my arms while watching the boys and then after dinner I try and clean the house, run errands, etc. Lincoln has his fusy times and I'll have to hold him, but in a way I'm kind of glad because if he was perfect all the time then I probably would hardly pick him up while I keep myself busy with housework and projects I want to do. I love my little baby and all his babyness. He is so big! He is such a good eater and is my first baby that is starting to get a bit of a roll on his legs and wrists. I'm so glad he is thriving.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Cutest Kids in the World
at
10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Seriously, so cute! I love those boys, they look so grown up!!! I think Josh looks so much like you La. I can't wait to squeeze little Lincoln's cheeks!!!!!!
Great Photos La! Those blonde boys are soooo handsome.....can I take them home with me at the end of the reunion???
What great pictures. You do have adorable boys! Lincoln looks like he fits right in.
I'm so glad we got to see these little guys and spend time with them. And, any rolls of fat come from my side of the family.
I love those photographs especially the one of you and Lincoln. How quickly they grow up!
These are great pictures of some very handsome boys!! It sounds like you are adjusting to having three - I hope everything is still going well. I need to come see how that little baby of yours is growing!
I agree, your kids are adorable! I hope my kids are as cute.. and since we are related, maybe I actually have a chance!
Post a Comment