Thursday, November 5, 2009

6 mo.


Half a year! I call this one my little cabbage patch. He is doing really well and slept 11 hours straight last night, which means he has a really happy mama. It's so fun to have a little smiling baby to go pick up in the morning. His brothers really adore him/smother him but I'm glad because he loves all the attention. He loves this little walker because it gives him so much freedom. I like to just watch him and see were he awkwardly lunges.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

That is the cutest, sweetest picture of Lincoln. I don't think you can call him your Cabbage Patch baby anymore! Love, Mom

Diana said...

He looks so grown up since I've seen him last! SOO cute la!

Florida Mom said...

He is SO cute. How come you let him grow so much since we last saw him? Boy, what good care he gets from everyone.

Roberts Family said...

Angela, this is the cutest picture I have ever seen!! He is just so sweet!!