Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Josh


How cute is this little kindergartner? I've had this picture up on my fridge for a couple of days and it makes me smile every time I see it. I don't know if it's the shirt that has had a nose wiped on it a couple of times, or the fact that I didn't know it was his picture day (it was on my calendar for the next day), or that he is trying to be so good and smile so big for his picture that his neck looks slightly anorexic.
Josh told me that his friend Easton said that he should of worn a nicer shirt, but that then his teacher said, "Well, I think his shirt looks okay."
Oh, I love you Josh. You make me smile every day.

3 comments:

Diana said...

La I love to check your blog and see those cute pictures of your boys so it made me even more happy to see a new one of Joshy. You can't help but smile when you see that little face! Can't wait to see you guys soon! And I am going to try calling you tomorrow, sorry we missed you today! love you!

Florida Grandma said...

This picture couldn't be any cuter. When he displays it in the photo collage at his wedding reception it will just be the greatest. Kindergarten pictures are the best.

Heather said...

boys are the best! What a sweet kid.