Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lincoln's First


Baby Link getting his first bites of food. I forgot that he doesn't know how to use his tongue. Ammon and I were eating leftover lentils one afternoon (ya, I know, we have sweet snacks at our house)_ and Lincoln was going nuts on my lap trying to eat too so I tossed the camera to Ammon and got these sweet pictures. Like the brown hair?And when you take pictures of one kid you have to take a picture of all other kids present. Funny how Ammon does knows how to use his tongue still manages to make the same mess :)

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

That's pretty good photography for a 3 year old! Mom

Diana said...

I like your brown hair, when you told me brown I was envisioning my color so I couldn't imagine it. It looks GReat on you though!

Florida Mom said...

I thought you meant brown hair on Lincoln, from the lentils! But I do like yours - always stylish! Angela, you feed your kids the best foods.

Heather said...

Super mom...that's what I'm going to call you from now on. At church it will be Sister Super Mom.