Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What Ammon's been up to

Here is my boy, 3.5 years old, with an entertaining imagination. He loves to listen to my ipod with his shirt off, because he can clearly exercise and run faster when his shirt if off. He was sweet enough to let me cook up his pumpkin, I felt bad, it's just that it was the perfect size, when let him carve on of the bigger ones.

And here he is devouring the Toys'r'us big Christmas add book. He even picked out the perfect toys on the pink pages for me to get. He spent hours looking at the whole thing and decided he wanted the $250 Razor motorcycle. Maybe we should just work on riding a bike without training wheels first Ammon.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, I miss you guys SO much! I can't wait to see you all in December. I just can't believe how fast they are growing!

You all look fabulous! Keep the pictures coming!!!

Florida Mom said...

OK, share the choices Ammon made. There is a Toys-R-Us near us. Pink pages - doesn't that mean Barbie?