Friday, December 11, 2009

Cats out of the bag


Looks like you all figured out my little secret. All I can say is that 40 never felt so good :)


I had such a great birthday! It was simple but I guess I was just feeling all the love from the wonderful people around me. We Josh saw David give me a gift he was really sad that he didn't have a present to give me so he was extra sweet all day in cleaning up and helping me with what ever asked. Seriously, when your kids are happy and sweet life couldn't be happier. Thanks for lunch Suzy, yummmmm.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Just catching up. You guys all look great. Love the family picture.

If you're 40 already, that must make me . . . Hmmm. What a cruel joke!!!

Happy Birthday.

Diana said...

La, this cracks me up...and I will call you tomorrow morning, I always think about calling you back too late

Dave said...

Hey girl,
looking good for 40 too!
I had a random dream last night with some of the old roomies in it. Must be the prego hormones. Just thought I would peak at your blog since it had been awhile. Looks like you all are doing great! You have the cutest family. I love the snow picture.
Love,
Chrystal