Ahhh, Christmas Morning!!! I can't believe it actually came. It was so fun to talk about Christmas this year with the boys, they are at the perfect age to enjoy all the excitement. Hugging each other for the little gifts the worked to buy for each other.

Christmas is great when you are a mom! So much more exciting then it was before, I hadn't realized it as much until this year. I felt like with every gift they opened I was just (or even more) excited as they were.

Christmas is great when you are a mom! So much more exciting then it was before, I hadn't realized it as much until this year. I felt like with every gift they opened I was just (or even more) excited as they were.

Merry Christmas.
Christmas time truly feels different then any other time of the year.
This different feeling really struck my last year as I thought about it and how the feeling, in part, comes from people thinking about other people.
No other time of the year do more people across the globe do people take time to think about those they love and what they might do for them to make them happy.
I think this 'magic' of the season is really all the love everybody is feeling.
I love that the reason for this truly unique time of year is Jesus.
Only he can bring people together like this.
So whenever I think about how fun the whole month of December is, and how excited I am for what I'm getting for somebody (or what they might be getting me!),
when I see other people do really sweet things for others, my heart swells with gratitude to know that it is our Savior who is the reason behind all this love.
I love that we celebrate his birth with so much love.



2 comments:
you are such a wonderful mom, wife, daughter, and friend. Your positive attitude rubs off on everyone!
Angela, thanks for making it so great for all of us. I've been thinking that I really owe you a lot for the night you selflessly babysat. You have a big heart.
Post a Comment