I got them all!! Top, Lincoln, then Josh, then on the left Baby David, then Ammon. What's my prize? By the way, these are just great pictures. How neat that you have them looking like their dad.
I love these pictures, all your boys are so cute. They all have their own look but since they're little blonde hair/blue eyed boys, the definitely look like brothers!
How handsome! I love that they are all in the same outfit and pose. My mom saved one of my twin brothers' outfits and we had a picture of my brothers and then my boys in the same outfits. It make it easy to focus on the similar features.
6 comments:
I got them all!! Top, Lincoln, then Josh, then on the left Baby David, then Ammon. What's my prize? By the way, these are just great pictures. How neat that you have them looking like their dad.
I love these pictures, all your boys are so cute. They all have their own look but since they're little blonde hair/blue eyed boys, the definitely look like brothers!
Okay, I think I know them all...but they sure do all look a lot alike. I jut haven't figured out which one is Angela yet...
How handsome! I love that they are all in the same outfit and pose. My mom saved one of my twin brothers' outfits and we had a picture of my brothers and then my boys in the same outfits. It make it easy to focus on the similar features.
Cute pictures1 How did ou mangage the chairs? Mom
Here's my guess:
Top: Lincoln and Josh
Bottom: Dave and Ammon
How cute!
(I didn't even peek at the other comments first.)
Post a Comment