Thursday, April 22, 2010

The 6th Birthday

It always starts with a much anticipated visit from the birthday fairy who has placed wrapped presents in the birthday blanket. The kids love this tradition and can't wait to sleep with the birthday blanket the night before their birthday.

He is soooooo into star wars legos. He just went nuts with every lego set he opened. So easy to please.

Aunt Sharon gave him $10 ! You can see how excited he was about that:

I always have to put out some of his baby pictures. It's always so sentimental for me:

I got to read a favorite book in his class (No Ordinary Day, by Matt Clement) and do an activity with the kids from the book. We did science experiments. Here is Josh as the King Bee for the week, receiving his crown.


I love my big son. He is so big to me. He is everything you want an oldest child to be; obedient, kind, happy, helpful, sweet, good example.... I love you Josh!

2 comments:

Florida Mom said...

What a great day for Josh. Angela, you are the best birthday celebrator.

Diana said...

Happy Birthday Josh! I love his face in the opening presents pictures, so cute!