These boys adore their dad, and for good reason. He takes good care of them, and would prefer to always do things with them. As I unloaded my camera I came across a few pictures of their recent adventures. Enjoy!
While I was at astake women's conference the boys went to Midway to see the Ice Castles:

Dad brought home a computer to take apart. This is serious fun for these guys.

The famous cave close to our house. The boys spend a lot of time up here looking for elk antlers and just hiking around and have been talking about spending a whole night up in the cave. Dave packed them up with sleeping bags and far too many clothes (there was still snow on the ground) and off they went. They read their library books in the cave that night and had fun setting everything up.


In the morning they had instant oatmeal and hiked the day away. Here is the view from around the cave.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Some kind of award...
at
9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What fun boy things! The cave scares me a little though.
Tell Dave I like his pink screwdriver! I always knew something was manly about him. ;)
Seriously, Dave is the best dad to boy ever. Maybe that's why you have 3!
What great winter fun. Those Bragonje genes, they love to take things apart.
That looks like so much fun! How nice for Dave to get to go on "boy" adventures. I'm afraid Steve misses out on all that with three girls. He's really good at getting his hair brushed and fingernails painted, though!
Sounds just like David. I remember one summer when he & I hiked all up in the foothills above his grandma's house in Ogden and found a few caves too.
Post a Comment