Even though I was gone on his birthday, I still made sure to celebrate. The guests:
The guests cont. : (I need a bigger table)
The Man of Honor:
The question is does he like Hawaiian Haystacks?
How did I know?
How about chocolate birthday cake?
Again, how did I know?
Good job Mom, birthday cake success.
We let him open presents:
Lincoln's cousins spent all Sunday making him presents. It was so sweet and a love that his is surrounding by all this love. Brandon made him a ball:
Britton made him these cool duck-tape toys. A cell phone and an i-pod.
Breanne spent the day knitting this scarf!
(And Alisha made him a duck-tape bracelet, I just don't have a picture.)
And we played Lincoln's favorite game. Swords. He loves it!
Friday, May 14, 2010
He Turns One!
at
8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So sweet! What a happy day for baby Lincoln. He really isn't a baby anymore though!
It's so sweet that after all the messy food pictures he's stripped down to his diaper! Glad he had such fun.
Post a Comment