I think it hit me while I was downloading the second Weird Al song of the night that we might really be nerds. Josh had invited Uncle Craig over (who was in town for the week) after he witnessed his crazy Lego skills. We had a fun dinner and then all dove into the Lego's and then the night deteriorated to downloading Weird Al songs, and staying up way too late finding that perfect Lego piece. When Craig's creation was finally done we realized that in the time he spent making one sweet scorpion (Bionicle pieces and Lego pieces beautifully combined-only 4 hours) I did the dishes, went for a run, showered, made a baby quilt, and cleaned up the house. We had a lot of fun and when I tried to get Dave to admit that really we just are a bunch of nerds he wouldn't admit it and tried to convince me instead that we were just 'on the other side of cool'. Thanks Craig! I can't wait for our next big Lego Throwdown.And thank you Ammon for picking your nose for our picture,
it totally adds to our sweetness.
3 comments:
Now, nose picking - that is in the Bragonje genes. Not naming any names.
I guess you'll have to add me to the list of nerds because I'm pretty sure Kelly has all of Weird Al's CDs and I happen to really enjoy the songs!
Nerds are the best!!
Post a Comment