Monday, July 12, 2010

The Maxwells

We got to spend the week babysitting my Suzanne's 4 kids. It was great! Since all the kids and I didn't fit into their car we stayed pretty close to home all week, like at home the whole time. We did have to get out a few times like for Brandon's lacrosse game. Here we are playing together and watching him play:
Ohh, tough guy:
I kind of fell in love with this park and neighborhood. It was a little bit older but so pleasant and nice feeling. I loved the mountains, I felt like this was the perfect distance from them to enjoy them.
We invited some friends over to keep us company:
Ammon is drawn to the piano. I often find him just staring at it, or trying to play it a little. He is really interested in it. It's so fun to see what my kids are drawn to and what makes them tick.
The girls and I had a little girl date one night, so Dave made sure to do something with the boys. Hike on the mountain, of course.
Someone has my camera, and I have about 20 of these kitchen shots to prove it:
Guess what Josh is now addicted to:
It was so fun to be with these kids, and really easy to watch them. Now Dave and I have to plan a get away with no kids... :)

No comments: