Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 3

What a fun neighborhood! To be surrounding with so many good and fun people is such a blessing. Here are a few of the creative and fun people on our street, at the July 4th BBQ, giving us the details on the 'Strong Man' competition soon to be had:But first, some of the babies who were in attendance:
(I have to admit that Lincoln had a little Root Beer in his bottle at some point that night. I feel terrible, but I was desperate.)
Oh, and Ammon arriving with his camping chair:
And now for one of the 'Strong Man' events:
Strong Man Event #2:
(Sugarloaf Drive won! Good strategy Dave.)
Strong Man event #3, stuff your face:
Strong Man Event #4, footrace:
The young boys (and girls) wishing that someday they will be big and strong like their dads:
The Air force decided they should send a fly by over our patriotic event:
And here are the winners:
Dave brought home this amazing gold trophy:
We finished off the night with fireworks in the street. Perfect 4th of July.
Thank you friends!

No comments: