We took advantage of Dave getting home early one day and went up the canyon. We played in the river forever and I loved taking as many pictures of them as I could. The water was such a pretty background:






Then we went up to the reservoir because Dave wanted to go swimming. He even brought his scuba diving goggles because he was really planning on being in there awhile, it turns out it was so freezing only our kids were brave enough to get wet:



And we had some really bad hot dogs. Dave was even grossed out. Only top of the line Hot Dogs from now on, if there is such a thing.





3 comments:
Hey Ang! Looks like the boys had a lot of fun even if it was cold! If you want good hotdogs get Nathan's of Hebrew National. I am not a hotdog lover but these are actually really good. They cost a little more, so I get the cheap ones for the kids (they don't seem to care!) and Ben and I eat the good kind!
I wonder what cold water feels like. We don't get any in Florida, especially in the summer.
And, I second the Hebrew National. Or Nathan's.
Great pictures!
Angela, you never change! You always look great. Don't you age?
Post a Comment