Sunday, August 1, 2010

Date with Josh

Josh and I finished off the 4th of July weekend with a date together. We had been trying to think something fun to do together and came up with camping in the yard. Since our front yard is more private then our backyard, this is where we spent the night. Josh took this nice picture of me setting up the tent.

We had lots of fun activities to do while in our tent. Legos, Yahtzee Jr., and looking atJosh's favorite book, "Lego, Star Wars".
We snuggled up together and feel asleep outside. I woke up around 12:30 with the tent on my face. The wind was blowing so wildly that the tent was trying to blow away. After a half hour of wild wind I picked up Josh and we finished our camp-out on the couch inside.
I love you Josh, this was one of my favorite dates with you!

1 comment:

Florida Mom said...

Angela, you are too much. This is great. What a fun mom.