Diana is having her two babies any day. Every morning we wake up wondering if she had to run to the hospital in the middle of the night. So we thought we better take some maternity pictures fast while we still had the chance.
I'm not going to mention that I gained more weight with each of my pregnancies then she has with these twins!?!
Five months ago she was sitting in California with her little family excited to welcome one little baby into their family.
And now here she is in a different state, two baby girls on the way, a job change for her husband, and a new house to move into before the girls arrive. I can't imagine what her stress levels have been like. I really hope we will be able to be a big help to her. Love ya Di!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
La, I love these pictures! I am so glad we did this. And I don't know about the weight thing, I am pretty sure I put on more then I realized. Anyway, thanks for the love, you've already helped out more then you realize. Love you!
Post a Comment