Sunday, November 24, 2013

Love our neighborhood and Camping (March)

 Here are some super silly boys playing in the dirt :)
And I walked out my front door and had to turn around and grab my camera to capture the moment.  Good neighbors visiting, kids playing happily, these are pretty huge blessing and I am so thankful that they are a part of every day life. 


 A little friendly game of football 
it looks like Lincoln and James' team is celebrating




 Oh, these boys love their camping!  And I know they love their dad who is so sweet to always want to take them. 
 Notice they all have good backpacks, proper shoes, hats, special socks, even the clothes they wear are picked out with care.  Dave loves outfitting them with all the right stuff to make their hiking trip enjoyable. 

 They took my car and drove up the mountain for awhile and then hiked to were they set up camp.  
you can see the car heading up the dirt trail at the end of our street

1 comment:

Florida Mom said...

I just saw this today, and I loved it! What fun.

Love,
Grandma