
Diana's first day as a 5th grade teacher. I was nervous all day wondering how it went. She said it was great. One day down, a lot more to go.
Ammon at Thanksgiving Point. I think he is about to eat an ant right here, I don't know if he ever got it. I usually don't let him do that. I love going to this place, I think I went there 5 times last week. Animal Farm twice, the big Gardens twice, the store and art glass studio. I know that's too much. Dave and I tried to rent Segways to ride around the big 55 acre gardens, but they were rented out. 
I looked up yesterday morning to see Josh decked out in this. I asked him what he was doing, he said, "I'm golf balling". I think the ruler is his golf club, and that little purse...maybe it holds the golf balls.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
at
8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Bragonje's!!! It's Allison- Dave's friend from Ricks. I got your email today (I hardly ever check that one anymore) and just found your blog. It looks like you guys are doing great! If you go to our blog you can see links to Cari's, Amber's and Julia's. You may know more people on there, too. Enjoy!
Post a Comment