Monday, December 17, 2007

What have we done?






I had to laugh when my good friend Missy said, "What have we done?" as we snapped a picture of her, mine, and Julie's kids. If we had waited one more week Julie would have had one more baby in this picture. Us 'moms' go back to Jr. High, and I'm sure we couldn't have pictured this picture back then. I'm afraid to see what the pictures we might take in ten years will look like. You guys are the best, it's always fun to see you all.

3 comments:

Foxyboxy said...

This will be the Bragonje family in a mere 6 or 7 years. I would wager there might even be two or three more. And Angela and Dave, smiling as always, unruffled and the perfect picture of patience. :)

D-dawg said...

hi Angela, thanks for reading my blog! I'm glad you did a post on the church too. I was hoping other people would . This picture is so cute of all of you guys' kids! Time flies! It seems like just yesteraday we were all at girls camp!

Take care!

Julie said...

It was so fun to hang out the other day...look at all those kids!! Isn't it great? Good job on your latest post too, I need to read that article. Hope you have a great Christmas Ang!