Monday, March 10, 2008

The hair dryers



David has a remote control car that he can spend countless hours with the boys driving, adding new stuff to it, fixing it... On Saturday Dave decided to take it all apart. The boys were glued by his side handing him screwdrivers and watching the car come apart. I thought it was all cute until David told me he needed my blow-dryer. I guess I didn't realize how protective I am of the one blow-dryer I've ever owned that I actually love. He told me he needed it to blow off the screws after he had washed them so they wouldn't rust. Are you kidding me? I just pictured my great blow-dryer being on for hours and hours on end until it burnt out. Can't you just use a little towel to wipe the water off the little parts. Apparently not. Here are the boys and they're favorite Saturday past time. (Ammon just wanted me to take a picture of him too. Gladly.) (And yes that is Dave scrubbing a little piece of plastic with a toothbrush.)

5 comments:

M&EMS said...

How cute! My kids like to play in my husband's old Dodge 1966 truck that he is fixing up. I think they are so cute when they do stuff like that with their daddy.

Julie said...

That is so funny! How great that they have that project together. I bet the boys just adore their daddy. we need to have you guys over soon!

Heather said...

Boys! Don't you just love them?

Diana said...

La, you've really had your blow-dryer that long? I understand the connection!! I love that last picture of Ammon, i think it's my favorite!

Melissa said...

fun pictures and fun story too. I would feel the same way about my blowdryer too--funny boys!