Please tell me you all use Google Reader. I know some of you are who told me about it and now it's one of my favorite things on the internet. It's like checking your email. You just open it up and it shows you who has updated their blogs. You don't have to click around on everyone's blog to see who has updated.
To set it up you go to your gmail account. On the top bar on the left click on the 'more' tab. This will drop down a little list of options, click on 'Reader', and you're there. Where it says, "Add Subscription", just put in the internet addresses of all your favorite blogs. So easy, and you'll love having it set up.
To set it up you go to your gmail account. On the top bar on the left click on the 'more' tab. This will drop down a little list of options, click on 'Reader', and you're there. Where it says, "Add Subscription", just put in the internet addresses of all your favorite blogs. So easy, and you'll love having it set up.
3 comments:
La, I too absolutely LOVE google Reader!!! It is a total time saver!
I'm not a fan. I tried to set mine up, got frustrated, and haven't been back. Am I lame or what?
I still need to set that up!
Post a Comment