
These two boys have become quite the buddies lately. I have to give 99% of the credit to Josh for the two of them even getting along at all. Ammon is such a tease and likes to hit, but Josh is so patient with him, most of the time. The first thing Ammon said the other morning when Dave got him out of his crib was, "Josh". And at night I always rock the boys in the rocking chair while we sing some songs to Ammon. Last night Ammon says, "Joshey hold me." And he snuggled up to Josh. When Ammon's elbow was dislocated a bit ago I took him the doctor and they gave him a little ball and he says, "Show Josh." Who knows how long it will last, but I'm enjoying every bit of it for now.

This has become a common sight around our house. Josh loves to read to Ammon and it is so cute when Ammon will run to Josh with a book that they can read together. I made myself stop taking pictures of the boys every time I see them doing this because they do it a lot and it would just be the same picture over and over but in different clothes.
This morning I wouldn't change Ammon's cereal for the third time and he broke down and started to bawl and went to Joshua for some comfort. Josh was quick to give a hug and ease his little brother's sadness.
As soon as I got home from Costco the other day Joshua immediately started attacking this diaper box with a butter knife to get it open. When Ammon walked in the door a second later Josh jumped up and said, "Ammon you can't have a knife, lets get you a fork." And they attacked the box together with my utensils. Wait a minute Josh, who ever said you could play with the knives?
Josh sharing his work book.
Every night I make them say to each other, "I love you Brother, good night." just because I think it is so cute. I love you little boys. Thank you Josh for being so sweet to your little brother.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
"I love you Brother"
at
1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I just love those boys! The first picture is my favorite and I love that you make them say, "Love you brother".
So cute! I am grateful the next one is a girl, but I love having the two boys first--there's no buddy like a brother :)
It's so fun to have your kids get along. What sweet siblings, I'm so glad that mine are close too.
So I just read the comment above my other one. Are you having a baby? Man I'm just nosey aren't I? ;)
Hey California Cox, that comment above is from my friend who has two boys and is expecting a girl, her girl. Nice try :) Hopefully I'll have a similar announcement in the near future ;)
HA! That is what I figured. Looking forward to the next announcement then. ;) None from us anytime soon or ever probably. Love your blog.
That's so great that get along so well. It's so cute too!
How adorable! My girls are a little like that, too but ironically it appears to be changing a bit. So, hold onto it and cherish it while you can.
Angela, I LOVE your blog. It takes some of the missing of the boys away. They are just too cute and you take the cutest pictures. I can hardly wait to squeeze them myself
Post a Comment