Monday, August 9, 2010

Swim Lessons


My kids are not the best of swimmers, and I feel like it's my fault. I don't expose them to the water enough and so I try to ease my guilt by making sure they take swim lessons. The cousins were in town this year witch made it lotsa fun.
I'm sure the teacher was making Josh do this to Ryan:
When I walked over to take a picture I saw Josh practicing a lot of this. ???? What kind of skill is this? You can't even breath? I wasn't sure if he made it up until it was on his report card.
Lauren. Good at everything she does.
Ethan and Ammon. Ammon liked swim lessons. That was a big step for him. The teacher mentioned that he could move on to the next level next year or just stay at the same level. ;)
My favorite part of the lesson was when they would come hunched over and shivering back to us. So cute.

1 comment:

Florida Mom said...

Swimming, a great life skill. They'll probably grow up to be frogmen.