Lots of sledding happening around here. Ella came over to play on a Saturday and they had such a great time sledding! Ella said that it was her first time and when they came inside she quickly asked for some hot chocolate :) and I was happy to oblige.
The following week, she came home with Lincoln on the bus and hit the slopes again (well, the small hill across our street). Our neighbor, Taft Walker, who is also in their first grade class joined them.
Sunday night dessert night at our house. Here Noelle is getting squinted with the other women in our family.
And then we started playing around with a face swapping app.
She loves her bath time but is outgrowing the sink!
We thought she looked so cute while sleeping on the couch.
Scouting is such a big part of our lives since Dave has been the Scoutmaster for several years. As an 11 year old, Josh has already started earning merit badges and it is so fun to see them go on campouts and be involved in scouting together.
Two months old
A typical school morning around here. Today Lincoln was working on spelling words, Ammon was finishing some Valentines, James was dressed and ready for preschool, Noelle was being a sweetheart, I was making lunches and Josh was next to me eating breakfast.
For the past few weeks we have been building and sorting all of our legos. I call it, "The Great Lego Resurrection of 2016". As soon as I said that Ammon said, "No, Mom. In the resurrection we will all be perfect and some of these sets are missing a piece." :) Dave was making me laugh. He was in-between sunday meetings and just really wanted to work on his Lego ship. It actually turned out to be a really fun family activity for the past few weeks. We have all sat together helping each other, sometimes listening to conference talks or singing primary songs. James would make up his own primary songs that were so funny (When Jesus came to earth...he taught us to be kind and good...and came to play with us...and I saw the tears in his eyes...). Some nights we would stay up later then normal because we just couldn't stop looking for pieces.
He was mad I was taking pictures of him :)
This was the first day of the lego dump out.
He wakes up with some great bed head.
Josh's Lego League competition.
I was folding laundry one night and Ammon wanted to be close by my while he was reading. It doesn't look very comfy but it sure was sweet of him :)
Valentines dinner at the Maxwells in Heber.
I came home late one night from a friends house and I went and took pictures of everybody sleeping. The flash was waking up James and Noelle.
This is how Ammon likes to sleep, with five pillows, Bob, four other stuffed animals and too many blankets. He nestles down in the middle of it all and can't even move
I bought her some new headbands...and I'm really not a big fan...and I don't think I'm tying them right anyway. I'm killing this mom thing :)
His "Baking Helmet"






































1 comment:
Look how cute your family is! They are all growing so fast! Miss you!
Post a Comment