Her nicknames: Baby Noelle, Noellie, Missy, Little Miss, Little Girl, Little Angel, Little Girlfriend, Bebe Noelle, Happy Meal (Ammon coined that one)
They are all so obsessed with her.
James- He is so worried because he thinks that Josh will get to marry Noelle first and he really wants to marry her. We talk about this, ALOT :) He wanted me to take these pictures with her. One of the favorite things of his life is throwing away her diapers. We were in the once and he asked me if there were any diapers at home. I finally realized that he was talking about dirty diapers and I told him that there was one in my room and in a responsible voice he said, "Okay". He takes his, self appointed, diaper throwing responsibility very seriously.
Lincoln- The other night we were letting Noelle cry herself to sleep and it was really hard on all of us. James, Lincoln and I were all home and we each said a prayer that she would be able to calm herself down. After awhile, she was still crying, and Lincoln looked at me and said, "Can you please pick her up?" They hate it when she cries because they feel bad that she is sad. When she finally stopped crying I say James kneel down and say "thank you" in a prayer to Heavenly Father.
Ammon- Ammon constantly walks up to Noelle and says, "Bebe Noelle!". He is always trying to give her kisses. He was sitting next to her on the way home from carpool and I hear him say, "Mom, she loves my candy!" I told him to take it away from her right away and he did not want to because she liked it so much. I had to explain to him why we couldn't give her sugar.

Josh- One Saturday afternoon, I had to bring the Holt girls home really fast. I knew I would just be a few minutes and didn't want to pack up all of the kids and so I asked Josh if he could just watch Noelle, who was laying on my bed and was happy. When I got home, I came to check on them and he was sitting in the chair looking exhausted. I asked him what was the matter and he said that he changed her diaper. I asked why, knowing that she was clean, and he said that she was getting fussy so he figured he better change her diaper to make her happy. He really wanted me to take these pictures of him and Noelle, even though she was pretty fussy.
I love my little lady. We spend lots of time walking around the house, since she likes to be held by somebody who is standing up. I cherish these days and although life often gets to busy I am happy to slow down and hold her.
Tummy Time :( We don't do this as much as we are supposed to because she does not like it at all and it's hard to see her so unhappy.










No comments:
Post a Comment