Monday, December 3, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....






Saturday was my favorite kind of day. Dave was home all day, we woke up to an unexpected winter wonderland and we had fun together all day. Josh loved the snow, Ammon, not so much. Josh wouldn't stop playing, I could see the excitement on his face. Josh kept asking me, "Do you want to play snowballs?" Here are a few pictures of the fun.

4 comments:

Autumn and Doug Smith said...

Hey I saw your blog by looking at Emily's. Cute pictures. Braxton and I also had some fun in the snow. We were so excited to see it too.

Heather said...

Darling boys. I especially love the picture of you and Josh! So cute. You're such a great mom!

M&EMS said...

I'm so jealous!! I want snow so bad, what am I doing living in CA?! Your little family is so cute! Hopefully I can introduce snow to my son soon, he was too little to remember it when we moved.

Melissa said...

I agree--that sounds like a perfect day! Your boys are adorable. I'm looking forward to getting together this week!